Mar 22, 2010


Dear Family,

This one will be short.
So, here's the news. Firstly I must say Happy Birthday to Dad and Justin. I'm glad you all had a fun time. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. That goes to Rose too. Also, I must say thanks to Rose, I got her letter. I thought that was sweet. Also I got an unexpected package from Nanna and Aaron. YESSSSSSSSssss. Life is good. Elder Tom thought it was funny a few weeks ago when the mail came in a huge envelope and I made a show by punching my arm through it because it was empty except for the usual 24-month list. I wasn't really upset of course. It was good fun. He threatened to pray that I didn't get mail again in hopes that the envelope would suffer the same fate. I told him that he didn't need to pray. Heh heh
Now I am in Srisaket. My companions name is Elder Pituporn. Yessss, another Thai companion. President called us to be the Zone leaders over the Ubon Zone. We are working our hearts out. This will be an excellent moves. We will be switching-off with the Ubon district already, tomorrow. I have a feeling that time is going to start flying by even faster.
I love you all,
Elder Lilly


No comments: