Aug 31, 2010

Last one then Jope.

Dear Family,
 
I got all of your E-mails.  I'll see what I can do.  Money is a bit tight right now, but oh well. 
 
The members in Srisaket were all so nice as we left on the Train to Bangkok.  A lot of them came to see us off.  It was very nice to see their smiles and give a last good bye/Sawasdii to them. 
 
Tomorrow Elder Booth and I will have our last full day of work together.  We decided, since we are in Bangkok right now again, that we will travel to Bangkhae, my first area, and work there for the day before moves meeting.  What a treat that will be.  And Elder Tom will be there. I like to call him my loog (son).  I think it will be nice to talk to some of the members that I once knew from back when I was first struggling to speak Thai.  I still remember the first lesson that I ever taught, it was the same evening that I first arrived in my first area.  Elder Booth also served there once too. Good times.
 
Luckily today is a pretty sabaay day for us. 
 
Elder Booth and I went and picked up our suits today. They look pretty, pretty nice. 
 
There's not much more to say. I'll talk to you all on Friday.
 
Love,
 
Elder Lilly
 
P.S. My luggage is going to be pretty lampak (difficult) to carry. One of the bags doesn't have any wheels, and It's 50 pounds.

1 comment:

mormonboy2006 said...

Are you kidding, you were Elder Booths companion too? That's cool.