Nov 11, 2009

Giaw Khaaw Sanug Mak

Dear Family,

And so another moves has passed away like as it were a dream. And very unexpectedly Elder Blaustein is moving. That's happened to me quite a bit. I can't seem to hold on to a missionary companion for more than a single move. It's been an awesome experience working with Elder Blaustein.In order to show our faith in God for the last week and a half we have spoke nothing but Thai together. I feel like I have grown in Faith in Jesus Christ and Love for my Savior and the Thai people to a greater extent in the period of time that I have had to work with him.

Several things have happened in the past week. We have found some new investigators who we can work with who could possibly get Baptized in the next move. We gave M's wife as a referral to the sisters after he got baptized and now the Sisters are giving us Penapa's children as referrals for us as she prepares to get baptized within the next two weeks. I will probably have the joy of interviewing her this Saturday or Sunday. Her preparation for baptism has been a great trial for the Sisters. They have shown so much faith on her behalf. Aside from the district meeting that we had on faith I also let the Sisters Borrow that very same CD by Gene R. Cook that Aaron gave me. They seemed to like it even more than I did. They listened to it over and over again as they were struggling to help their investigators progress-- and especially Penapa. Thanks again Aaron!

We had the opportunity to Giaw Khaaw this week. That is to say... we harvested rice. The field is President Gosong's field. The people in the pictures include My district: Sister Bradfield (taller), Sister Larson, Elder Blaustein, and I, President Gosong, his's wife Meow, his Dad, and his' son Noah.

No comments: