Dear Family,
Sounds like you guys are going through some awesome experiences right now. I remember when I first went through the Temple. I love the feeling and spirit that is present so strongly there. I had the opportunity to take part in sealings at the MTC in Utah. I can imagine how special and perfect that is going to be for Diana and Aaron.
I thought Prom was probably the most stressful time of my entire life, I don't know why I got so stressed but I can only imagine how that would be preparing for a wedding. It's definitely way more stressful of an experience than it needs to be.
So I am doing well. Another week has passed by rather quickly. There are only twenty-somethin' more days until my companion goes home and I hit my One year mark of my mission. I am almost halfway done. There is a great likelihood that this next moves I will be the senior companion or something of that nature. That would throw just a little more craziness and need for blessings into my life.
Yesterday was a blast. There were two less-active members in our branch who came to church last week. We talked to them and asked them if there was anything that we could do for them and as it turns out there was. So we planned for this activity and yesterday we executed the plan. There were two massive dump truck loads of dirt poured onto the concrete in front of their wooden house. There is a certain lack of shovels and wheel barrels in our branch, or even in Thailand. Instead we had plastic shovel spade shaped baskets that we would load with dirt and then lift by the handles and carry over to the side of the house where we dumped the dirt. The point was to fill the area underneath the house full of dirt to get rid of the pool of filthy water that laid there which water was a nasty breeding pool for mosquitoes. About six branch members and us four Elders spent almost the entire day shoveling the dirt with these baskets. This morning after the alarm went off and my companion got out of bed the first thing that I heard was "Ouch!" Yup, we are pretty sore today.
I was wonder how Charles, Heather and their new baby was doing. Say hi to them for me will ya?
I love you guys and hope you all are doing well back home and having a blast.
-Love Elder Lilly
Jun 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment