How are you? I am doing awesome. I feel great. A mission can be very hard sometimes but perhaps if we aren't working while having fun and being happy then we aren't working like we should be. I try to make sure that I am happy while I am doing the work of the lord.
My new companion is great. I am killing him. In other words this is his last moves here in Thailand before he goes home. He is a very easy going guy. He moved from Royet which is in the eastern part of Thailand. His name is Elder Rowley. Now we have all of the "ly's," Elder Rowley, Willey and Lilly. Working with Elder Manop was great at the beginning but near the end he struggled to have motivation enough to work. I think that moving to another area will help him to restart and rededicate himself. It's very hard to be a Thai missionary in Thailand. Very hard. I give props to him and pray for him.
Our district has great unity right now. Sometimes we eat together, we support each other, and compliment each other. It's great. :)
I enjoyed the fact that you guys sang for me even if I wasn't there to hear it. Thanks for the Love that you send my way.
For my Birthday I decided to have a special feast and eat at Swensens Icecream Parlor and then have my "party" on preparation day which just happens to be today! We had a great time riding elephants.
This past week we went and cut down trees and grass as a service project for one of our investigators. Then afterwards we had family home evening with us four elders, The Branch President President Choedsak and their family. I love serving them and seeing them smile in appreciation for the work that we did.
I Love you all and you can bet that I feel the affect of your prayers. That's why I like to say keep praying for me! I will always be doing my best.
Love,
Elder Lilly



No comments:
Post a Comment