Well, there's another ginormous rain storm outside and as I was writing the power went out. And my companion lives in Thailand and his parents haven't converted yet, therefore he starts waiting for me as soon as I finish reading my letters.
It was great to talk to you guys!!!!!!
I love you all!!!
Today we sacrificed some of our preparation day to go help our investigator get interviewed with president Dodge. He recognised that he has gotten a witness of the gospel. He wants to pray again to have a more powerful witness. President Dodge, our investigator Ood, Elder Manop and I are going to fast and pray together.
When he is ready, next time, he won't have to get interviewed with President Dodge again.
As far as the difficulty of a mission is concerned, well, it's way difficult.
A mission takes everything you have and requires more. It puts us in the fire at the hottest temperature for the longest time then it pours us into a perfect frame and beats us till we fit. It is as if we are on a different time frame than the world and we are exercising in a furnace without rest. It's tiring, but it's rewarding. It's worth the wait.
I neeeeed to go, but I Love you all!!!!!!!!!!
Elder Lilly



No comments:
Post a Comment